Sunday, December 23, 2012

12 Days of Homemade Day 11 &12

Here I am at the end of my 12 days of Homemade! Wow that was fun! I know I slacked a little bit towards the end, but those baked goods aren't going to make themselves. But any who I made it! knowing me I won't be able to get to blogging tomorrow so I figured once again I would do a combo of 11 & 12.
But first a quick recap!-Day 1 was Cookies, Day 2 was jewelry for the ladies, Day 3 was for the gentlemen, and Day 4 was all about paper. Day 5 was homemade condiments, Days 6 &7 was about helping out others and Days 8 ,9 &10  were all about putting it in a jar!

With my last post, for those last minute gift makers. I left you with a easy one- Do you have access to a printer? YES?! Then you are in luck cause that's really all that you need. Homemade gift certificates! Yep easier then Pie (trust me). I have a few links to get you started but really be creative. Cook dinner, do the dishes, make cookies, wash the car, babysit, yard work, teach them something. the possibilities are endless!

Photo Gift Coupons- wow what a great idea! Now this would take a little bit longer then just printing out a a few pieces of paper- BUT check them out they are so cool!
Christmas Coupon Book-  is already made up for you all you need to do is print, cut and bind. or you can customize/
Laundry Coupons- this one is directed only at doing laundry type stuff.
Kodak coupons - they have a great set up that's ready to use.

I hope I have brought you fun and great ideas that you can make at home year round not just for the Christmas season. Have a great holiday and I will get back to you after Christmas!

No comments:

Post a Comment