- Bird Nest necklace- This looks so easy and something that anyone who loves nature would surely enjoy. With the beads they can be customized to her favorite color.
- Jersey knit bracelet- Now I did say that I don't knit. However this is made by using your fingers. The link takes you to a video that shows the process. But once you get the hang of it it shouldn't take too long. Recycling old t-shirts won't cost much.
- Glitter Rings- Need I say more? It might just be me but I L-O-V-E Glitter! Just adore it.
- Rose Gold Necklace- This is very interesting. For this project you will need to take a trip to the local hardware store. This craft might be the most simple.
- Mirrored Headband- Grab a thick headband and hot glue, gems, beads, mirror pieces to it. I say that's pretty simple too.
Friday, December 14, 2012
12 days of Homemade - Day 2
Look at me I am keeping my promise to post 12 days of homemade. For day 2 -I was thinking about something for the ladies. How about homemade jewelry? Something like this is great, it can be personalized for each person you make it for. I have found many different links to DIY jewelry for that mom, sister, daughter, wife, or best friend in your life. If you missed Day 1 check it out now.