|Photo from :Martha Stewart|
- Greeting Cards are the ultimate way to express yourself with paper. A card made from the heart means everything. Don't let Hallmark have all the fun!
- Paper Crackers are a great way to pack up small treats, and it's fun to open them too!
- Photo Booklet- Sending memories in a small booklet so family can keep photos in their bags, office.
- Paper Flower Bouquet- If none of the "real" flowers look good or you can't run out and would rather stay in this bouquet is perfect for you. I could do this why Lukas is napping.
- Ornaments- I see that Better Homes and Gardens has out done themselves. There is a whole slideshow of Paper Ornaments which includes: Ribbon Candy, Pine cones and snowflakes. It would be way fun to give someone a "set" of ornaments for a tree or wreath..