Monday, April 22, 2013

Honey and Soy Pork Chops

Just like I was saying about having a bunch of pork chops in my previous post of  Molasses Coffee Pork Chops. I found another great recipe, it's oringaly ment for pork ribs but I thought it would be great on chops and it was! Another great pork chop recipe! Yay I was getting a little tired of same dijon pork- yes it's yummy but sometimes it nice to spice things up.
Honey and soy pork chops
4 (1/2 inch thick) bone in pork chops
1 cup of honey
1/2 cup soy sauce
2 TBS sherry
1TBS garlic powder
1/2 -1 tsp crushed red peppers

Combine the honey, soy sauce, sherry, garlic powder and red peppers in a sauce pan and heat up to a mild boil, then take off the heat and let cool. Once it's cool pour over the pork chops and let marinate overnight.
When I cooked them I slow roasted the pork chops in the marinade covered with foil for 2 hours at 300 in the last 20 min take off the foil. With all the excitement of dinner being ready I didn't take any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment