Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Spooky Treats!


Halloween is near and I keep seeing really fun crafts and treats. I have compiled a list of great links from some of my favorite magazines and sites. You will be sure to find something to your liking. Whether it be for  a haloween party, kid's class treat, decorating, or all around fun time. Lets get started.

Spider-donuts What has always stuck in my mind was when I was in 2nd grade my mom made chocolate spiders with chocolate donuts, and black pipe cleaners and little googly eyes. I thought that was so much fun. I haven't made any this year but I did find a link to some, with a picture just in case you wanted to make some. In this case she used string licorice for the legs and made her own donuts.
boo-nilla-shake This looks fun for kids, and I do love some milkshakes
Bleeding-cupcakes- Yummy filled cupcakes for a fun surprise when you bite into them.
Hot dog mummies- These are fun and look pretty easy!
Gourd Family- Now this makes a great alternative to carving if you have little ones.
Caramel-apple-sundaes- This is completely different from the tradional caramel apples.
Spiced pumpkin seeds- If you do decide to carve pumpkins save the seeds! They make great snacks!
D.I.Y Snake Shirt-  This looks fun and easy
Spooky Decor-  I don't know about you but I have a ton of jars.


No comments:

Post a Comment