Sunday, October 16, 2011

Watch Luke Grow!

I have put together a photo timeline of Lukas from the beginning to now. I can't believe how big he has gotten over the last 16 months. I can't believe 2 years ago I got pregnant, it changed my whole life. Lukas is so sweet and loving we are lucky to have such a great boy.  Most of the Photos I took, the rest were by some friends. 


First Ultra sound Photo
Minutes Old
First night in the Hospital
3 days Old
2 weeks Old
He did this pose on his own - 2 weeks old
1 month
6 weeks Smiley Face
2 months all snuggled up
2 months
2 1/2 months
3 months
4 months- wearing Oma Socks!
Little superman- 4 1/2 months
5 months
Go Seahawks! 5 1/2 months
New Year Baby! 6 months
Because he is! 7 months
8 months
10 months
11 months
11 months- baby steps
First Haircut- 11 months
Happy Birthday Baby! 1 year
Summer time fun 13 months
Bath time 13 months
14 months
15 months
Little Stunt man  16 months

No comments:

Post a Comment