Friday, September 23, 2011

A little about me!

 I decided in my spare time I would write a blog consisting of motherhood, cooking, and roller derby.  So stay tuned for some fabulous things to come, and yes please comment. Here is a little about me.
60th Street Desserts
Early morning I work at a bakery in Seattle making everything imaginable. We do sweet and savory and anything that looks fun. My job keeps me sane  and my creativity alive. I have been apart of this great company for 4 years. I started part-time and developed into a full time. They stuck with me when I was pregnant and gave me time off to bond with my new child. Check out the website http://www.60thstreetdesserts.com/
Lukas on the Ferry

By mid day I am mother to sweet Lukas who is now 15 months old. He is a handful but I wouldn't have it any other way. We play hard and do a lot of reading. I will have many funny stories about him. Lukas spends a lot of time with me in the kitchen while I try and create a delicious dinner for the family. When Ryan comes home we like to chill and watch some t.v.. Right now it's football season so i get to see a lot of sports center! We try and head to the zoo when it's nice. When living in Seattle you really have to take advantage of the nice days so you don't go crazy during the winter. I personally moved here liking the rain, and I still do!

Taco Kickers 2011
  If you didn't think I could cram anymore stuff in, on the weekends I play Roller Derby. The Taco Kickers have been apart of my life for 2 years and for 3 years before that I was with The Jet City Rollergirls. Roller Derby was a huge part of my life before I had Lukas, and still is. It's just more part time then before. I have met some of my best friends through derby, I have also met some enemies. You win some and lose some. The derby community is so great and across the world! 


No comments:

Post a Comment